Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Little Kids, Scotch, Tattoos, Baking, and Anthropology

How is that for a title?  Quite the combination.  I was trying to think of something and came up with a whole bunch of nothing..  So instead of one coherent idea you get a jumble of stuff!  Yay you!

Today started out at 6.  Coffee, breakfast, more coffee, chasing children, wiping butts, washing hands, baking cookies.

I tweeted the word penis on two separate occasions today, I blame Chasity Taylor...

Played Battlefield 3 while the wife finished up dinner, was having an epic game with my recon troop.  19 kills, 5 deaths, 2 sniper ribbons, a combat efficiency ribbon, and some other swag.. good night.

Drinking scotch, watched episode six of Terra Nova.  I like Sci-Fi shows and I really hope Fox doesn't screw this one up and cancel it.

Now I'm trying to read a chapter of my Intro to Anthropology book before the lecture tomorrow, but instead I'm blogging randomness.

Until next time...

1 comment:

  1. I forgot to say something about tattoos! Martha Stewart needs a couple of them if she doesn't already have some. A good ole' fashion tramp stamp would work..

    ReplyDelete