Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Ding! Round 3: A New Beginning

Ok, so this is possibly round 3 or 4 on the whole blogging thing for me.  So far I just haven't been able to get into it.  I'll update it for a while and then something new and shiny comes along so I fall out of the habit of updating.

It's not going to be like that this time.  I am planning on at least writing down some ideas every night and while they may not get posted here every single night.. they will make it here soon after.

Topics which I will most likely end up blogging about may include but are not limited to video games, do-it-yourself, parenting, politics, America, manliness, technology, and geek culture..

If at some point in time I have people reading this blog that I don't know personally or haven't met through blogging then I may have guest blogs or blog requests... I dunno, I'm just gonna wing it.

No comments:

Post a Comment